The Radish

The Radish

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tired....

Sleep. Something that I feel like I desperately miss. I never know why it eludes me so much during the school semester but I wish it would just allow me to catch up. Even my dog doesn't like sleeping with me as of late because I toss and turn so much at night. Oh well, maybe one day I'll get this sleep thing figured out.

So my seeds are doing okay. I think that I may have failed though on this round of starting. I may need to plant again. I really do not like what I used to start the seeds in. I think with the next round I may use something different. I am really just hoping that maybe we can have a semi-warm day so I can set up my raised beds. I will just be happy to have the wood out of my garage but more so to actually see them set up.

 In other news, school has been going okay. The classes are easy I'm just not into I guess. I have other things I feel more passionate about at the moment and school is low on my list. I am hoping though after my all day gardening workshop this Saturday that I can refocus on school. I wish that there were other classes nearby that I could take. I would really love to take some kind of class dealing with goats. The time will come I suppose when that will happen. We also had a plumbing issue the other night and Laura is still fixing it so our upstairs toilet is out of commission which is no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment