The Radish

The Radish

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Garden Box 1: Officially Complete!

So as I said I was going to complete box 1 and add some photos. Most of the entry today will be photos and captions.
Garden Box 1 after yesterday's work

After adding weed paper (to keep out the weeds) and wire (to keep out the burrowing critters) on the bottom.

Upside right and ready for dirt

Half way filled with dirt

Boy my gloves sure did get dirty
I sure am glad I'm almost done! Dirt is crazy heavy!

It is done! Well except for the frozen clods of dirt I have to go spread around tomorrow.

Today was a lot of fun but also a lot of work. I am hoping that the weather stays nice that way I can at least build box two tomorrow. I doubt I will get the dirt in it because class runs later, but just getting it built will be a big achievement for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment