The Radish

The Radish

Monday, March 19, 2012

Lagging Behind...

So I feel like I have been lagging behind on my blog. Everyday I think of this amazing post I will write and when  the time comes to sit down and do it, it seems to just never happen. Though I think that I had a really good reason why one never came this weekend. I fully planted all of bed 1! I know it's still March here in the Midwest but the weather has been so warm and I figured it would be worth the risk. If we do get some freak winter weather I will try my best to cover and protect the plants, but I have more seeds and I could always try again. I cannot wait until I can finish box two and three but I will have to raise the money first, but if I can't find the hundred dollars I need I may try to get a plot at the local community garden. I really need to get new pictures up of box 1 because I am already having Lincoln Peas and Amish Snap Peas sprout, which is super exciting for me. I am also looking forward to our first meeting about backyard hens this week. I am hoping that this is the year we overturn that silly law and invite chickens into our homes! I promise next update will be more picture driven, because we all know pictures are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment