The Radish

The Radish

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I never thought....

     I never thought that my blog would ever reach a point when it has been viewed over 400 times, but it has! I also never thought that Laura would allow me to have a rabbit this year, but she did! I know pictures are needed and I will as soon as possible, but I'm crazy happy at the moment! The rabbit has bonded well with Laura which is good and we have named her Penny (maybe I watch too much Big Bang Theory??). Our little Dachshund Cleo is also over joyed at the new arrival and wants to be with it always. Of course we don't let them be together unless attended but Cleo will lay right by Penny's cage.
     On other news, I have planted my garlic (I know it's better when planted in the fall and harvested in spring), some peas, and collards. My seeds inside are also doing very well after the change in my system! I am a little worried though about whether I should be starting other plants or holding off. We've had such a mild winter and the spring seems to be fast approaching. To wait or not to wait is the question?
     Overall I would say that things have been going well, not perfect but well! I am excited about spring break next week and the chance to relax from school work and bonded with my little bunny who is going to provide excellent fertilizer for my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment