The Radish

The Radish

Friday, December 30, 2011

Virus?

So I had a virus scare the other day on my computer. So I was trying my hardest not to do anything that required me to log in or anything important so I was away from my computer for a bit. Luckily, I have an amazing brother that works with computers and was able to fix the problem! No virus but I did have some stuff he cleaned off of my computer.

So far on my wonderful one month break I have cleaned a little, played around on my computer, watched movies and tv shows, and read some books. Mostly my reading material has been about gardening, farming, and livestock. I am excited that this will be the first year that I will be able to plant a garden at my house in Iowa City. I am also really hoping to move somewhere else in the next five years. All I am looking for is some property at least 2 acres (but I would rather have more), 2 bathrooms, and 1500+ sqft ( I have a lot of junk but again this is something that I am looking for bigger but would settle for this). Besides reading and thinking about my dream. I have started to watch The Big Bang Theory and so far I really enjoy it, I'm kind of glad my friends talk about it nonstop which drove me to watch it. I have also been watching Grimm which is really good and I enjoy it. I will admit though I am happy that school is going to be starting up again soon. I actually miss going to class everyday though I don't miss the homework nor do I miss having to be there everyday.

I suppose in realty that this was a pointless update so I leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment