The Radish

The Radish

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finals: Day 1

So today was the first day of finals and lets just say that I think I freaking blew it! To begin with, what person in the administration building thought it would be a good idea to have a 730am final for a foreign language? Especially when the class is normally at 230pm! It was horrible to say the least which was further driven by the fact that I wasn't able to sleep last night and I thought I was going to have a panic attack this morning. Oh yeah and by the way did I mention that I was diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder like a month ago?!? This morning just further made me regret my decision to not attend Mount Holyoke where students have self-scheduled finals. Again I will just hold my head high and continue moving forward right?

No comments:

Post a Comment