The Radish

The Radish

Friday, December 23, 2011

The Sims Social

So in tonight's total boredom I started to play the sims social on fb. While playing this game, I began trying to make friends with my acquaintances. So your choices for interacting with them? You can either flirt or insult. I'm thinking insulting is not the best approach, but maybe flirting isn't either. Maybe we can just chat? Nope we can flirt and believe me other sim character I too would think it is uncomfortable and creepy if you come to my house and continually flirt with me, I mean for god's sake I don't even know you. Now moving this into a real setting flirting is a necessary skill in the game called life. In fact flirting can open many doors for you, but normally this does not mean going to somebodies house and one on one flirting with them nonstop. I think the sims should add a scene where the helpless person whose house you are standing in runs to phone and calls the cops. This could lead to the always funny sims brawl scene? Anyways transitioning back into real life, I have been called a flirt by almost everyone who has had the pleasure of calling me their girlfriend/lover/whatever (yes I'm being a little stuck up tonight, but it's really from boredom). Supposedly it comes natural (because I know I never think I'm flirting when the so called action happens) and I can be quite persuasive (again I have no idea what this means or how I could be since I never know what I'm doing but maybe I should go ask someone). Though on my behalf (I almost feel like I'm on trial, a trial I've put myself on, hum...) I like people and I like to be kind to people but I feel that I'm only successful one on one (no not that way!). I guess my flirting is driven by my very internal desire to please people and unfortunately I've had this lead me into precarious situations (not like being in danger or anything but doing things I probably shouldn't, and no not anything illegal). Now that I am thinking about it maybe I shouldn't talk to anyone that I could potentially flirt with, it has the possibility of leading to something not so good. 

On a totally different subject, I've been thinking about life a lot lately and what I want out of it (this will probably change a million times before I die, I have my fathers gypsy gene). I love my major in religion it is actually very much something I enjoy learning about. Adding Greek to that makes it even better (crazy me is even thinking about learning biblical hebrew next fall)! I have thought a million times about applying to a grad school in religion, and I still might, but what would I do with a degree in religion? I mean I could teach at a university and that would be very awesome. I suppose I could become a preacher but I'm not thinking that I could actually do that. So that would leave me with going into further debt without a career choice on the other end. I have also thought about doing something with animals and that would be something that many could tell you is something that I would love to do (I think). I have also put some thought into being a stay at home mom, having a small hobby farm, and homeschooling (if my partner's income could support this of course). We will see where life leads and see if this stays the same though like I said before knowing me it will change in the next hour. 

My final small note to add is I'm foster a German Shepherd. She is beautiful but special needs that is a little extra but I just feel lucky to have this beautiful dog in my home. Her parents are two top German line German Shepherds and her name is Maya.


No comments:

Post a Comment