The Radish

The Radish

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finals: Day 2 - Post Final

So I finished my final a little bit ago and I think that it went amazing! I had to talk about Mark's version of the arrest, Luke's version of the trial, the Coptic Apocalypse of Peter's version of the crucifixion, and finally John's version of the resurrection. I think that I blew it away! Now I can go home and study (read: surf the internet) and get pumped up (read: dread and complain) for my 730am final! One more day right? Next semester will be better right? Well your damn skippy it will be! Positivity is my new motto. Hum? Thinking of my new motto maybe I should learn to practice it, I would hate to be one of those people who don't practice what they preach! Which leads me to ponder, are there any preachers/religious people who actually practice what they preach? Or are we all driven by human nature to do what we do? Maybe I should get a degree in psychology and study people, they intrigue me! I will admit straight out that I don't always practice what I preach but I think I try to do it as much as possible. I suppose I could ramble on much longer but I'm supposed to be studying, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment