The Radish

The Radish

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finals: Day 3 - End of Day

So the semester officially ended for me about 6 hours ago. So what did I do? I rode the city bus home and because I'm still not sure about the stops and schedule I got off at the first stop that was a reasonable walking distance from the house. Besides that I've been sitting here. Just staring at the computer screen waiting for grades to magically appear. As I previously assumed my grades were going to suffer a little bit this semester because of the crap of life. As of the moment I have an A-, B, B-, and C+; I am still waiting on one of my grades and that is for the class I just took a final in this evening. So I really want to write so much more but I'm feeling sleepy, which is a good thing since I seem to never be able to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment