The Radish

The Radish

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finals: Day 2

Okay so I may be feeling a little better since my last rant. I still don't think I did great on my Greek final, but I'm moving forward. I have to admit though I get pretty worked up having to wake up so early, I am not a morning person nor will I ever be a morning person. Today is a lot less stressful than day 1 as I only have one final. Yet its more of an essay final :( It should be easy though I mean after all its over the biblical gospels and their approach to the arrest, trial, crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus, I mean come on I learned this stuff in grade school. WRONG! The bible is a lot different now that I am older and have distanced myself from religion for the past several years. Again this final is very doable though. Speaking of bibles, religion, and the what not, I need to find a preacher, reverend, pastor, etc. (again ignorance speaking when I say I didn't realize how many different titles there were, I only knew preacher) that will sit down have coffee and talk with me, I have such an inquisitive mind. Yet I need someone who was educated in religion, like you know a religions major at a university/college not from a seminary. Hum? They should have classified listings for such an occasion. Oh well hopefully I have this ray of light that shines on someone for me. Tomorrow is going to be another bad day though, I again have to be in my seat for a final at 730am! This time though it is for a Judaism, Christianity, and Islam; more religion for me. Then I will finally end my week of finals by dumping everything I know about Ancient Mediterranean Religions out onto my paper at 430 and that will signal the start of a great month break! Then I will have to roll back into action for next semester and the joys of Greek, Intro to the New Testament, Messianic And Apocalyptic Bible Prophecy, The Development Of The Afterlife, and Quest for Human Destiny. Luckily three of my classes are taught by my awesome advisor Jordan Smith!! Well speaking of my awesome advisor I better continue to study for the exam I am going to have in his class in about 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment