The Radish

The Radish

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Well....

Well the rabbits did not happen this weekend. Laura encountered many more problems then she thought she would when building the cages. She also is trying to sway my opinion on which breed of rabbits we should get. She would rather not go with the Silver Fox but rather Creme D' Argent or Cinnamon. I think the Cremes are prettier and I like that they are a heritage rabbit, but I will admit to an attraction to the Cinnamon breed. Both of these breeds are hard to find and I have contacted breeders around my area to find stock of either. I do not know when this will happen and I wish it could happen soon because I would like to start showing soon. While I will take whatever I can get if I find stock I do have a wish that they are at least 6 months of age so I can begin showing. I will update more as I know more but for now that is what is happening. I would also like to note that I joined the ARBA and I registered my rabbitry name. I am now the official owner of Midnight Acres Rabbitry. It was originally chosen because I thought we would have black rabbits and well it just kind of fit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment